Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few things on the go

Test knit of the 9 month size of the Oriental Lily for Tikki. Love it, it's so cute. It's taking me a long time though, cause I decided to cast on something else halfway through. Oh, and I wasn't sure what to do the contrasting bands with, so I waited for some Fuschia Treliske to come from Elissa from The Yarn Cafe, but in the end I thought it might be too dark and went with natural instead. I'll use the fuschia with some other TYC yarn I have for another Rainbow Dress eventually :)



I'm using BFL in "Berry Fuschia" from TYC. It's lovely :)

It's kind of warming up here a bit though, so I'm hoping that she can wear this before it gets too warm, or that it will fit her when the weather starts to cool down next year. So hard to tell how big she's going to get when she's so big to start with! LOL

And something for me at last. I'm knitting Sprout for myself with Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. I had that here to make another item but have moved on from that. Sprout seems like a really cute little cardi and a good replacement for the other thing. My gauge is a bit off, so I went up two sizes. Not really sure how that's going to work out, but it's top-down so I figure I can just increase a bit more if it's looking too small. Time will tell if it will actually fit me LOL



The cotton fleece is lovely to knit with, and I've already found another project for me to knit with it. Just need to come up with the funds!

Oh, and I almost forgot that I've also completed a little Seamless Baby Shrug for F as a test knit too. But I've just realised I completely forgot to photograph it and it's in the room with her asleep right now so will have to wait.

Apologies for all the Rav links for any non-Ravelers.

No comments: