Monday, January 4, 2010

Pinwheel Sunhat

My first FO for 2010!

This is the Pinwheel Sunhat. I bought this pattern ages ago and just never got around to making it.


It was a lot of fun watching the pinwheel develop. And a pretty quick knit too. Only took me 3 days.

This one is in Bendigo Woollen Mills 8ply Cotton, which I just love. Miss F loves it too, and appeared in the kitchen this morning with it on after finding it where I left it last night after finishing. No action shots sorry. Miss F is a bit too fast for the camera these days.

The boys both want one now also. Not with the frilly brim of course! I'll be making the beanie version for each of them.

Off and running for 2010!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love the hat - this has been on my list to knit for a while - maybe I should hurry up and buy the pattern so Amleia can have it for Kinder:)