Monday, May 4, 2009

Off the needles... finally!

These ones were a bit of a challenge. Mostly because I got SSS halfway through the second sock! I just didn't have the concentration for following the chart. Not that it was hard, it just felt like slow going, and so I cast on a few other things that were easier and kept picking them up instead. Anyway, so they are done now and I love them :) Can't wait to wear them.



Haven't decided on the next pair of socks yet. To be honest, I'm feeling a bit socked-out right now. I might give them a break and work on some other things before starting the next pair.

2 comments:

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

Oh my Kim, they are just gorgeous!!!

NeveMaggie said...

I love love love them. Post them to me they will get plenty of wear.

Where did you get your sock blockers from I think I really do need some.