Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Milo Madness

There was a Milo KAL over on Ravelry during May. Of course I completely abandoned all my other knitting projects to take part in this event.

It was a lot of fun seeing all the different Milos popping up on
Tikki's Ravelry group.
The Milo would be one of my favourite kids patterns. It's so adaptable and suits girls and boys. Plus it knits up really quickly, which is always a bonus with growing (and fickle!) children!

I managed to churn 3 out during the month.



I charted the cupcakes and the hearts myself with the help of some online knitting graph paper. It was a lot of fun making them up and then tweaking them to get them to fit.

Fortunately Miss F has deigned to wear them all and even wore all three in one day! I'd call that a completely success! There's plenty more KAL Milos to be seen on Rav, so go check them out if you're already a member there.

No comments: