OMG, I've been tagged! LOL Thanks Tikki... I think! I might struggle with this, but we'll see how it goes....
Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I met my husband over the internet. When I meet people and they find out he is not Australian, they of course ask where we met. Generally I tell them that we *met* in San Francisco airport. This is technically true, since it's where we first met each other in person, but we had been corresponding by email and talking on the phone for close on a year before the first meeting. I feel a bit weird about the truth, because people think the wrong thing about how we found each other, and I often don't feel like explaining myself to people LOL We've been married for 9 years this October.
2. I don't like swimming in the ocean. I really don't like not being able to *see* the bottom, or know what I'm stepping on. I'm not a big swimmer anyway, although I did used to swim for exercise (in a pool), but I really feel very nervous about the ocean. Even just being in up to my knees is bad. Once I was swimming in the ocean in Hawaii (don't ask me why I was doing this, I really don't know. holiday fever probably) and they have these massive waves that literally come over the top of you and turn you upside down (they even have signs warning you that this is likely to happen!) and I got belted by two in quick succession. I lost my sunglasses (again, don't ask me why I was wearing my sunglasses while swimming in the ocean, just know it's not a smart thing to do, esp in Hawaii!) and got turned all around. I thought I was going to drown. The upside is that my FIL managed to find my sunglasses on the ocean floor. It was a miracle.
3. I don't really enjoy pregnancy. I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with #3. Go figure LOL
4. I once saw a man pee out his pants leg outside Victoria Station in London.
5. I played the flute in the high school concert band. I chose music because the alternatives were agriculture or French. Neither of those appealed to me LOL And then I chose the concert band because the other music alternative was the recorder group. Even more daggy, at least when I was 14 it was (no offense to any recorder players that might be reading this!). I was not a terribly good music student.
6. I've been to Paris and didn't go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Not my fault though, it was NYE, the middle of winter and it was so foggy at the time that we came out of the metro station which is RIGHT NEXT to the tower, and we couldn't see it at all. Had to ask directions, which got us extremely strange looks to say the least LOL
7. I've eaten an Almond Magnum every night this week. I am about to eat another one tonight.
Ok, now to come up with seven people to tag!
I'll try Peta, Lis, hmmmmm.... might have to come back to this. Most of the blogs I read have already been tagged with this one!