Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Babydoll

Miss F sure is just like a little doll to me :) And so I couldn't resist making her a cute little babydoll top for spring/summer. The pattern is Kaia Babydoll and it was super-quick and easy to do.



It is knit in BWM 8ply Cotton. I used "Wild Lavender" and "Parchment". The colour looks a little blue in the pics, but it is actually a lovely purple. I did make a small mod to the pattern - I knit an extra 4 rounds after finishing the increases, before casting off the arms, as it looked as though the armholes were going to be too small. I was right, and it has turned out perfectly! I want another one on the needles asap!

Oh, and at almost exactly 16 months, Miss F decided she'd like to try walking :)

2 comments:

Peta said...

What a gorgeous little top to suit your gorgeous little girl! Love it. Your Bloom is also lovely, I'm looking forward to the pattern being released.

Sue said...

The little top is adorable and it suits your little girl so well too. She is so cute!