Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rainbow Mittens - First FO for the July Challenge!

Ok, so technically I finished these on the 30th June, but I'm still counting them as they were on the list, and really, there was only half a mitten to go so I thought it best to knock that one off quickly LOL




I'm also posting a pic of the finished green mittens that I made for M (the rainbow one's are for L), which I finished the day I started the rainbow one's. So now they both have a pair of nice warm mittens for their evening walks with Daddy.



I used this pattern (non-Rav link here), which was really quick and easy. I just added a few extra stitches to the rainbow ones to make them a bit bigger for L's hands, rather than going up a needle size.


A lady noticed the other day that M was wearing mittens and remarked that someone must have knit them for him because "you don't see mittens much these days"!

No comments: