Thursday, August 21, 2008

In the absence of knitting....

Here's a picture of two of my children. I love how happy M looks in this pic! F looks slightly less impressed by the whole thing LOL and yes, I've got a swing *insert shocked gasps* Please be assured that I do frequently carry F around in a mei tai and she spends way more time breastfeeding than she does sitting in the swing LOL Sometimes you need a safe place to put them when you can't be holding them :)



I was trying to angle this towards knitting, or some other craft, but it's not working. There are no knitted items in the photo whatsoever. So this is just gratuitous pictures of my children.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

And what beautiful children they are too. I love baby photos. Totally sucker for babies and kids! But they grow so big soo quickly :( Wahhh wahhh I wanna little baby ROFL