Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Misty Mornings

Here is my latest FO.





I test knit the 6 month sizing of this dress. I love it. Such an easy knit. F fits the 6 month sizing though at only 3.5months! And my gauge was spot on for once LOL I think she's huge. The yarn I used for this is just gorgeous too. It's a BFL/Alpaca blend from TYC and sooooo soft. The colourway is "Misty Morning". I keep rubbing it on my face LOL Must get more.

I do have a couple of other things on the go right now too, but no time to take pics of this at the moment. Will get around to it soon.

3 comments:

Bec said...

Gorgeous!

Right time of year for a misty morning too ;-)

Georgie said...

Oh, it's lovely, and so is F :)

How much yarn did it use? I think I should knit the 6 month size because it might take me a few months to do so. Heh.

Lou's Mum said...

I used pretty much the entire 100gms I had! Wish I had more for a matching hat, but then she doesn't like hats much anyway LOL