Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mulitple projects on the go

I've decided this really isn't for me. I'm definitely a one-project-at-a-time knitter. I just want to finish something! I feel unfulfilled with so much on the go and nothing actually completed. I keep knitting and knitting and I'm not getting anywhere! So, as the rest of the wool for the hoodie has arrived, I have decided that as soon as I have dyed that and it's ready to go, I will finish that before I pick up anything else. Of course the throw rug will have to contine to be an ongoing WIP as it's so huge it will be the only thing I knit all year if I knit only that! So here's my order of finishing:

Child's hoodie
Yarn swap longies
Start CPH
Shrug

The shrug is lovely, and I really want to finish it, but I think I will *need* the CPH before I need the shrug, IYKWIM. And that may well take me a while to complete since I've never knitted cables before! LOL

Oh, and another thing about multiple projects... no pics! I can't believe this is my 4th or 5th post with no progress/finished photos!

No comments: