Monday, May 7, 2007

Note to self.....

....next time I take my knitting to the hairdresser, remember to close the knitting bag BEFORE she starts cutting hair, not after.

and just a note on knitting skill guides...

my shrug pattern states "beginner knit". It fails to mention that you must also have "advanced concentration" skills if you are to successfully knit it.

fortunately I had only done one repeat of the pattern (in which there was a minor stuff up as noted in an earlier post), but I've decided that knitting a pattern like that, which actually requires me to pay attention, needs to be done when I am completely alone and not also trying to watch television. the former of these situations does not occur very often.

consequently I've ripped it back to the end of the ribbing and I'll be starting again later today.... maybe.

No comments: