I think I've just lost my blogging mojo. Taking pics, resizing, uploading. It all takes too long. It's been school holidays here (almost over) so time has been even less available.
I've nearly finished Sprout. Just the front button bands to do and then to find the buttons. No pic of that yet though.
I did finish this not so long ago....
It's a test knit of a baby shrug. I used Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in Taffeta, which I had in the stash from the CPH that I'm yet to finish. I used one of the balls from the wrong dyelot, so it's not as pretty a purple as the CPH will be, but it still looks and feels so nice. It's a bit big for F right now - she's not quite old enough for the size I knit, but it should fit her great next year when the weather starts to cool. As long as we don't get heatwaves in March like we did this year!
And some time ago I made this....
Which is way too small for F and never got worn. I think it probably came out newborn size. It's actually an adult hat that I tried to resize down without success :( actually it was going ok until I decided to decrease a little early. So anyway, now I'm waiting for someone to have a newborn (girl) so I can gift it LOL It's a pattern I got from Ravelry. But I can't be bothered with links right now.
And here's a pic of F. She did this to herself by the way. I don't generally cover my babies up with blankets and watch them try to escape LOL But of course I did have to run for the camera before DH rescued her. She wasn't distressed at all. Just couldn't work out where everyone went LOL