Monday, January 28, 2008

Another FO!


I seem to have lost my tool bar. And now I can't seem to upload photos. ETA: ok, photo uploaded now, but toolbar still weird LOL

Anyway, I am on fire this year! LOL

Another FO and it's not even the end of January yet. This probably took about 3 days I think. Can't remember when I actually started it, but it wasn't long ago. It's a curly purly soaker in the colourway "Earth Sky" which I bought from MonsterKnits a while back. I'm not even going to try to link to those because I doubt it will work. Hmmm... anyway, if you are on Ravelry then you'll be able to see the finished product! If not, then I'll be back later to try to put a pic up. Not sure what is going on here.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Clear your cookies and then your cache if that doesn't work. :)

Tracy said...

They look great :D

NeveMaggie said...

Looks so cute can't wait to see a baby in it.