I can't believe I've finally finished this sock. I'm so over it! and I've got another one to go. I had many problems with this sock, all to do with me, and none to do with the pattern. After the hassles I had getting started, I had numerous other hassles with the heel also. After switching from dpns to magic loop, I finally got past that point and managed to finish it off. Of course then I cast it off too tight! So had to undo that and do it again. Still too tight. So back again, and this time I ended up having to rip out the ribbing in the cuff completely and do it all over again **lots of eye rolling going on here**. It's still a bit tight, but I can live with it, and I'll be sure to cast the next one off differently in the hopes it won't be so tight. Other than that I love the pattern, the yarn, and the sock fits perfectly! A huge relief since initially I thought it would be to big and I'd have to redo anyway, and also seeing as I didn't bother swatching and just picked some needles and went with it LOL So here it is. One down, one to go. Don't hold your breath waiting for the next one though.