Monday, February 11, 2008

Banana Chocolate Icecream Surprise



That's what my husband calls the colours of this soaker and socks! LOL I managed to squeeze these out of one 100gm skein of Monster Knits BFL Aran. Super quick to knit up. The socks are actually called Super Quick Baby Socks, and it's true! I started these on Sunday and finished them on Monday! (the socks, not the soaker - that took a bit longer) I see a few more of these in my future. Lots of left over wool that I can get rid of. I have no idea what size either the soaker or the socks will fit, but I'm guessing older than 3 months based on the size of my children, maybe close to 6 months. I'll just have to remember to get them out and try them on at an appropriate time. I'd hate to have spent time knitting them only to forget them and miss out on using them. That's probably what will happen though! Oh, and another couple of FO's to add to my list for 2008.

I must say that the socks look quite huge in the photo, but they aren't really that big IRL. I'm sure they'll fit a baby foot at some point. I should try them on M and see if they fit LOL

2 comments:

Sue said...

They are so cute. I hope you do get to use them, or perhaps gift them to a friend who has a baby.

Tracy said...

Delicious :D