Monday, August 13, 2007

Flashing My Stash


Another *entry* for Woolaholics! This time it's *flash your stash*. I must say that I'm quite suprised by my stash myself, after unloading it all from it's storage onto the bed. I know it's not as huge as some, but it's certainly pretty big for someone who's only relatively new to knitting and wool hoarding LOL So what do we have here (you'll have to pick them out yourself, but I'll try to work from left to right in the pic):

  • *Pacific Moon* dyed BFL from NDS on ebay
  • Patonyle sock wool (black and white) which were for DHs Jaywalker's
  • Sock Swap yarn (green/blue/white)
  • Monster Knits sock yarn *Kai*
  • Cottone from spotlight (for dinosaur toys)
  • 200gms Utiku white yarn, hand-dyed badly by me LOL
  • Various balls of Monster Knits yarn - Earth Sky, Channon, Shipwreck, Navy and Green Treliske
  • Utiku Gems
  • Utiku Chocky Swirl
  • Utiku Chocolate
  • FBF Merino in *Black Rainbow* (including small black skein) hand-dyed by Rach from Stitch Sista
  • Longies yarn swap (green/blue/white)
  • Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed - approx 7 balls there, the rest is my CPH
  • Zhivago in a navy colour (there's more of this somewhere but I can't find it)
  • Cleckheaton Country Naturals (dark yarn in bottom right hand corner) for DHs throw
  • Patons Shadow Tweed, which is for my Small Things Swap on Woolaholics
  • 150gms cream Merino Supreme
  • 400gms cream Merino Spun
  • 50gms of Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in cream
  • 200gms some merino yarn that I bought ages ago from ebay
  • Some undyed BFL from Monster Knits
and the piece-de-resistance......
  • 700gms undyed FBF merino *insert incredibly shocked smiley here*
There is more that isn't in the pic also. I have more MK *Channon* on the way, another ball of the shadow tweed and some other bits and bobs of yarn that I have for some reason, which is probably not ever going to be used for anything except maybe stuffing the toy dinosaurs, if I ever get around to making those.

Phew. Feels better to have that out now. I knew there was quite a bit, but when you spread it all out like that, it's looks a bit scary! Now I really must get knitting!!

1 comment:

Peta said...

Wow - impressive stash! You have some gorgeous stuff in there.