Wednesday, August 29, 2007

UFO Month

September is going to be UFO Month on Woolaholics, so here is my list of UFOs that I will be attempting to finish by the end of September:

  • Ear Flap Cap - just need to edge it once I learn how!
  • Rainy Day Sock - must avoid SSS!
  • Dinosaur for L - this is the oldest UFO, but see next post ;)
  • Central Park Hoodie - I am going to attempt to actually finish it, but just in case I am going to state at the outset that my goal is actually to get as far as starting the band and hood (which means I need to finish both sleeves and seam the pieces together by the end of September)!
I think that is all I will offer up right now. I have a few things I need to start in the coming months so I'll leave my list at that and see how it goes :)

Oh, and I don't have a pic of all of these UFOs, and I really can't be bothered pulling them all out in order to get one, so you'll have to imagine them and wait for them to pop up in the "Finished Objects" list!

1 comment:

Tangled Yarns said...

lol! Sometimes just setting a few goals for yourself is all you need ;)

Can't wait to see some more UFO, especially your CPH - love your yarn choice.