Monday, March 12, 2007

New Toy!

Being a public holiday and all here (gotta love horseracing!) I didn't expect any mail delivery, and particularly not a parcel delivery, although I do have a few things in transit. Anyway, knock on the door this morning brought this lovely surprise!


Scored this on ebay last week for what I think is a bargain. DH has been my "wool baller" until now, and he has done a wonderful job LOL but I really don't like the way the hand rolled balls roll all over the place when knitting. And I have a load of skeins here that I would have to eventually get him to roll, and I'm sure there will be more in the future, so I think this is a great investment :) L loves it too. We've been madly balling wool today! well, only my yarnswap wool, and then I re-balled some other yarn that's been hand rolled. Must knit faster so that I can ball more wool LOL

No comments: